Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

apa apa apaaa~ duapuluhsatu! lame =_=


omg~ im in love!... with this song. ahhaha.
lol tambahan masatu yang mv aku upload.
they're just soooo UMPH!! that i cant restrain myself from not posting this MV here! *hearts!!*
alhamdulillah, dorang buat MV for this song!! ani one of my fav. song (ever since ia keluar XD)
oho, AKU MAU SHARE. so leeza, *kirai kirai* one last time, korean post *puppy eyes*... NOT!!! HAHAHA.

lyric~ (saja yo!!)

[CL] You wear the shoes I gave you and walk along the streets with her
As if it were nothing, you kiss her
You spray the cologne I gave you and embrace her
You'll probably repeat those promises you made to me with her

[Minzy] It seems that we're already too late
Has our love already ended
Please at least say anything to me
We truly loved each other, can't turn back?

[Dara] I'm the only one hurting tonight

[Bom] Have you changed?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

[Minzy] You look at my tears as if it were nothing
You continue to talk calmly again
[CL] You told me cruely that you couldn't deny
That you had absolutely no attachments or regrets

[Bom] Are we already too late? Is our love over?
Even if it's a lie, please tell me it isn't so
I can do better now, though we can't meet again

[Dara] I'm the only one in pain tonight

[CL] Have you changed?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

[Minzy] You're no longer your old self
[CL] Because the you I loved
And the you now are so different
[Dara] Are you that shocked?
I just stood and cried
Watching you become further away
[Bom] No way, I can't recognize
You're not mine anymore

[Dara] Did you have to change?
Can't you come back?
Did you really have to change?
Can't you come back?

Did you have to change?
Can't you come back?
Why did you have to change?
Can't you keep loving me?

[Bom] Oh, is this the end?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
[Minzy] It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

[Minzy] It hurts, it hurts
[CL] It hurts, it hurts
~

lalalaa... now aku happy! :)

and ps; nanti i do my hair yang labat inda bersisir atu. AHAHHA. SI SAR DAPAT TU!! JANGAN DI CUCI AND DI SISIR, SAR. HAHAHA. tapi Dara (the girl) size oh? ^^
and for zati, AHHAHA namanya dara!! inda tah kau sorang tu^^ HAHA. ada dangan mu nama dara, jangantah malu nah^^ hehe.

and ani. lol i found the MV interesting, inda pulang, banarnya LOL PALUI! HAHAHA. aku ketawa the whole way! ngam bah ceritanya, macam, lol buduh the girl, sohee(wonder girls) macam inda care, with mua mua nya menari lagi tu ! AHHAHA~


lyricnya (since inda jua kamu pahamkan apa ia cakap ^^') :D
tip, liat lyric and the mv, size yo! SUKA KU. *hearts*

Uh… doctor?
This story right here I’m about to tell
You are not supposed to tell nobody
I never told this to anyone
So you kinda have to promise me that
We should keep this secret, ok?
Let me explain how sick I am

I think I’m sick
I think she’s the cause
She’s like a flower,
Just like a rose that’s in a pretty garden, so beautiful

I want to trim her and smell her aroma
I want to keep her to myself
But in reality all I can do is
Call her as a friend.

I know, I’m an idiot and a coward
I vowed to forget you and yet I worry about you
It’s because, you’re the reason why the world’s so beautiful
Your smile melts me away, you’re the cure for my broken heart.

My love’s so pitiful for meeting the wrong master
Even though it hurts, Heart please take care of her
If you need to then use me
So doctor, what’s the name of the disease?

It’s called Love Sick, it hurts so much
It’s hard to endure so I need a doctor
It’s because I’m Love Sick, it hurts so much
You’re so cruel for not understanding how I feel

I think I’m Love Sick, it hurts so much
It’s hard to endure so I need a doctor
It’s because I’m Love Sick, it hurts so much
You’re so cruel for not understanding how I feel

Love Sick, I think I’m Love Sick, Love Sick
Love Sick, I need a love doctor

(Where does it hurt?) My heart’s frustrated
I want to hear her voice and heart’s all stiff
(And…?) When I close eyes, I dream about her
When I wake up, I open my eyes along with tears.

So doctor, is this an incurable disease?
Is looking at her all I can do?
Even that’s fine, only if I could see her
I would be fine if I could see her, even for a moment would be fine

Can’t look at her too often since it might be a burden
Can’t even confess since it might get awkward
And did you know that I have to endure my heart getting burned to ash all by myself?

I can’t feel this excitement or happiness
Because I gave it all of it to you…
Ah, don’t have the strength to talk…
I’m sorry doctor
But what’s the name of the disease again?

~

gila lovesick banar, sampai mati wah! HAHAHAH~ XD

saja wah guys ^^ since hari ani internet ku baik semacam, and berapa hari sudah internet ku gila inda dapat liat apa apa. T_T so mood ku pun baik semacam hari ani, and happy happy post these stuff. ehhehe.

oh another PS! apa means hurt(s) in korea. so if kamu realize(yang meliat the MVs, though i doubt that~) yang the guy cakap awal awal yang palui kakinya sakit ia cakap 'apa'. and the girl menyanyi yang 'apa apa apaaa~' atu semua hurts tu ^^ saja bagi info, haaaa~ oh and sorry, the videos atu semua setangah saja kana liat kan since semua in HD. so too big yoh! cannot fit all in one space~ T_T

balum baca bio!!! tapi nyeh, hari ani rehat esuk barutah start~ *kurik idung*
alright. BYEEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment