Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

so beautiful my girls... not!

hello :)

so yeah, emo emo yo. since dapat classlist ah T_T
yeah, aku nada dangan next year, seriously dalam class ku nada wah 5R!
nasib tidak menyebelahi aku, well, ada tu disebalik semua ani ^^ heheheh~
macam awwww post si sar and leez, sudah tah bakas meliat another stupid love movie, Letters To Juliet- baru ku meliat ni yo, so aku mau critic sekajap :3

Seriously? aku inda like the ending, the fact that the guy (charlie) dangan the girl(sophie), macam baik lagi the girl dangan the chef!
tapi aku suka yang nini nini atu kawin! macam sweet yang dorang berjumpa, like aku menagis wahhhh. LIKE SWEEEEET, tua tuanya, macam after 50years masih ingat! macam if tua tu, nyanyuk jua lagi tu, and what if the guy dulu a player? macam in 50 years atu, ia ada like more than 20 gfs?? ani macam, sekali liat, "clairee(whatever the spelling is =_=)?" atu baru ya... true love. *gila kan menagis ku lagi*

Sweet sweet! tapi nya kan, inda berapa UMPH wah~ and since aku not the type of person yang suka these stuff, you know you know~ aku suka pulang tapi aku lagi suka fiction :D LOL.
oh and, aku baru tau, rupanya Love story Taylor swift ost for this song! ahhaha, size banar the song for this movie!!


so yeah, aku banarnya kan buat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE.
(i love you rose, *smooches!!*)
-no gambar bebeh, kes malas ;P

as the main topic :P
but then...

EMO EMO.
so yeah. LOVE YOU GUYS OSO OH!
sorry, *sigh* if aku, *tarik nafas* jahat karit heartless rude gila belabih bising annoying inda merati dilarang samseng buduh childish tamparan poklen bossy showoff pengstress pemalas pemarah penyamal penagis pengampas pengamah pengcopy hw/cw penaruh dendam pengucapan batu api negative ignorant ambung bitchy memalukan over emotional inda pandai sadar diri terlalu iski/sakai and bida.
(kalau ada yang tinggal, ertinya... inda tah ku tau tu, ahahhahahah, bah.)

sorry ah, tapi face the fact, thats me.
still kamu mau jua kawan sama aku ah, thank you ;')
so tahan tahan saja lah dangan aku ani T_T

so yeah.. hahah omg aku currently listening to this, nah aku buat sikit the lyric. :)

I love you, I love you
I love you means this can’t be
I love you, I love you
I love you’s the only beginning
I love you, I love you
I love you, this ain’t the end
I love you, I love you
I love you’s the only beginning

SO yeah. guys, lemme quote something from the movie.
'what if, what you felt then is true love, then it is never too late.
If its true then, why wouldn't it be true now?
You only need the courage to follow your heart.' :)

aku ani saja boring boring :D SO GOODYNIGHT BABEsss. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment