Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HARRO :D



ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM EVERYBODY :D

Akhirnya dapat jua ingat password ^^
Since kita jarang update each other sudah (walaupun twitterku samak) Imma update yall here :3

Semua okay di PTEM, alhamdulillah ada berkawan baru yang berunsur kuning sedikit (well maybe not) but we're all clean, it all started with this snack sold in the canteen called Chicken/Cheese Ball. LOLOLOL so yes, since that was the most delicious thing at the time, we went around eating balls.
Then we kind of formed this lunch clique called the 'Ballers' and we'
ve been going strong ever since.

Two member have moved out of PTEM for various reason
s so we went through an emo phase but it's all good now.

Oh oh! And Charity Week was a lot of fun. I was the head of t
he auction and direct sales material department and we gained around $200 something. Quite good since most buyers were teachers. We auctioned off valuable decorative items and also art donated by the art department, like the cube-head in Zayas' post below.
I was also involved in my CCA's performance; Music Club Luncheon Performance, Literary Society Choral Reading and I cosplayed as Mio from K-On! to help raise money on behalf of the Japanese Club.

So far so good la :)

And recently got Singaporean students from Tampines Junior College came for our twinning programme. Hella fun. I was selected as one of the possible buddies but unfortunately wasn't chosen after my interview with the principal. Damn nervous
sia!

So here they are :3 (I'm not in the photo)



All in all, I miss you guys. I really miss you guys. I feel like going to MS and hugging all of you to death. But as you know, without my mom in Brunei, I can't go out for now. Oh sedih. But I promise you, Insya Allah we'll be able to meet again :3 I'll be hugging you guys soon.

Will update again next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment