Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

for you sayang

hey assalamualaikum :D
Ini post i make is for my other half <3 hehe

Hai you,i dont how to tell you this but yeah im gonna type it out here :)

Regarding today, im sorry i disappointed you today masa PSR :( Not that i didnt want to come,i do but hmm you know my reasons and pasal the other one atu,not halau okay bila jua me kan halau you tapi hmm yeah u know. :'( sorry if you rasa i did it on purpose but i didnt really i didnt :'(

Oh and you looked handsome with ur PSR uniform :D hehe.and and i was happy and still am happy as well as proud of you,mliat you berbaris didapan :'D bangga i :D hehehe. You've put the biggest smile on my face tadi :D so proud very proud :D

Sorry for what has happened today :'D

I LOVE YOU ATIP! <3 :D

sorry ah post ane hmmm different! :D and quite public,but biartia :') HEHEHE.

Love,
Eleeza

No comments:

Post a Comment