Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

meh want! ;D

i wanna fly away and be freeee~!! apaan.
aku mau cuti saja wah. ahhahaha~

Assalamualaikum by the way :)

i dont know what to think or type, this post is just for the sake of updating. :S

bird never fly with wings tied behind.
and girl never sing in the dark.
apaan.
lagu SAM HART YO. :3

atu wah, apa ada karang ni masa cuti ah? any outing girls? :)
awal awal cuti atu aku busy yo.
got leadership thingy at me school. then after that, me sleepover at rose's.
then me donno.

oh and. lusa me ada driver baru. hahahah driver yang inda bergaji, SI YAKA. AHAHHA!
iski ku eh, selama ani payah kan berjalan mun kami bored. =_= haha! ani sanang tah ni :3


Cemani saja. if you guys buy me this stuff. I'll love you guys long time :D okay?


SOMEONE? MAKE THIS FOR ME? :D


pandabread! OH. SO. CUTE.

bah okay. i go. night night sweethearts :3
kissh kissh. *smoooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment