Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

nah nah what's my name

am i the only one who keeps updating the blog gaga gaga ?

.......so one more day till new year, any resolutions ?

2010 was a bitch for me, but it was fine. fine bitch. (majal)

interesting things / events in 2010 ?
lemme see.....
- LESTARI
- outings with D51
- O Level exams
- netball with R
- parties
- my birthday
- sniff
- lesbian moments with Azra
- BSC & swimming
- lepak & lame jokes

.....what else, cmon !

EVERYTHING LAH IN 2010 <3

i lost some friends and gained more than 50 friends :)
new family. but i won't forget you

so, i hope that 2011 is better than 2010. 2011's gonna be gnarly, we have 1.1.11 and 11.1.11 and 1.11.11 and 11.11.11 so siapakan kahwin, those dates are awesome & kinda easy to remember

AND I CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I'M GONNA BE 18, AND IN SIXTH FORM

serious ? D:
i thought aku baru masuk ms
oh no, same ol' mspsbs.

imma stop now so bye bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment