Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

2184

the number above is the total number yang berapa kali orang visit this blog :O

...i was reading Dayah's blog tadi and i was so sakai, i never knew that by clicking "view next blog" dapat liat blog orang, from all over the woooorlddd *gasp*

biartia wah aku sakai

hahahah so i spent hours membaca blogs : party girls, man with sons & daughters, bored person, talented people etc etc

mmmhmm, amazing. i could read random people's blogs, menyibuk i knowwwrr

i have something from Twitter by Marcin Mrowca, i love his tweets pasal most of them are true, inspiring, motivating and whatever :

" Lady Gaga taught me it's okay to be different.
Ke$ha taught me to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks.
Bruno Mars taught me to do anything for that one person i love.
Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through.
Taylor Swift taught me not every guy is going to treat me right.
Michael Jackson taught me to always love the people around me.
Bob Marley taught me to live my life in peace ".

...bye lylljt.

No comments:

Post a Comment