Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

mamamamaxx :)

isn't he cute? :D

HELLO MY FANS :D
today, i would like you to meet...... *drum rolls* MY EUROPEAN BEBEH!
hahahahhahah!

as u can see ah. (maybe some of you kenal lama sudah, tapi aku just kenal ia~ :P)
he's one of the leading character in Red Riding Hood.
AND I RECOMMEND YOU THE STORY! XD if kamu balum liat.

dalam cerita atu, got 2 hort guys namely, my bebeh, and this... other dude =_= (not really interested cause i already got me eyes on my bebeh! HAHA)

tapi seriously! THIS DUDE SO CUTEEEE macam muanya bangang and suweeeet like i wanna have you and eat you and store you in my extra fats and and poop you and lock you in a box and finally hide you from everyone else, so that i can have you all alone!! LIKE UGH. I LOVE YOU. hahahahah eh over. please ah. over.

nah.
got more eye candies for you readers bebeh. :P
ENJOY~




UGH SO CUTE. *DIES*

WELL I THINK HE'S CUTE, IF YOU DONT THINK THE SAME WAY AS I DO, PLEASE AH, NO BEBEL BEBEL AND CAKAP THAT HE'S NOT! :(
YOU SHOULD WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST THEN COMMENT. HE'S SOOOO UGH, CUTE :P
I WAS LIKE BITTING MY LIPS THROUGHOUT THE STORY WHENEVER HIS FACE POPPED OUT! HEHEHE. ME LIKEY *PEDOSMIRK*

so people. *cough*
if mau carikan alai boifren. me mau yang cemani :D LOOOOL~

okay bye. :) esuk got bio assessment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment